Author Topic: Found a picture of a 1953 Kaiser..  (Read 2073 times)

jake

• View Profile
    • Email
Found a picture of a 1953 Kaiser..
« on: July 26, 2015, 01:48:19 AM »
 :-*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:38:00 PM by jake »
EX- Member #7416 

NO Club.. 

Just a lone wolf..

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Found a picture of a 1953 Kaiser..
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 08:24:08 AM »
I have a hunch the number reflects the number of Dragons reported to KFOCI REGISTRY at the time.  It should be remembered that not all Dragons still in existence are listed in the Registry and that some of the car listed in the Registry--not just the Dragons--may no longer be around.

G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 09:50:43 AM »
OK, This Time I see The Picture. This is My Dragon.

Mr. Owens & Family will have a All Vinyl Dragon at the National. I know the Club will make Him Welcome. They the second Owner have had it from late 50's. See this Dragon the History is Easy.

It has always been confusing Our K.F. Product List. From the start of the Club it would have been good to have the Log of each Product produced. List would be what was found in the Club.

Watching just the Dragon List some have stayed in Our Club Family but different Owners. Some have left the Club & come back.

I always say , Please try to have the New Owner to join the Club. I hope most do,but some don't. Our Club is The Best for New & Old Club Members.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:00:48 AM by G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon) »
Research on All Vinyl Dragons & Dragon List.
G.B. Bonham LM  K.F.O.C. Club.
Also: Vintage Electronics, TV, Stereo, Radio, & Broadcasting.
Looking for Kaye Halbert TV, 27 inch screen mid 50's
made in Culver City, Calif.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 11:43:27 AM »
From what I was told back in the late 70's the Registry was intended to track paint/trim and other production details more than it was who owned it.  I was also told it was proposed that the changes in ownership be tracked in the registry but died off because nobody could figure out how to do it on a computer without adding a new line for each owner of the same car over time.

G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »
kaiserfrazerlibrary ,

I Copy list every Year or so. You can see if any New on the List. Plus any change in Owners. I was telling Harold if We put it at the last Name, Name, would work. But then What Year did they Own the Dragon.

The AV Dragon in this Picture was Behnke. He was second Owner. Behnke & Langworth Started the Dragon list looking for Rare & All Vinyl Dragons. Lanworth called it Dragon Hand Book, Behnke Registry. Another Credit but I don't remember Meeting Him is Micauek . So on the list You see HB,  TBR , & GMR. J for Junked. Rember when We had a Question Joining Club Like what condition Your Product ? Well not many ask about HB, J , ?
But they take the TBR as to be restored.

I wish I could Make the National to here Langworth speech .
Research on All Vinyl Dragons & Dragon List.
G.B. Bonham LM  K.F.O.C. Club.
Also: Vintage Electronics, TV, Stereo, Radio, & Broadcasting.
Looking for Kaye Halbert TV, 27 inch screen mid 50's
made in Culver City, Calif.