Author Topic: frazer 51 France  (Read 10732 times)

fredryck

• View Profile
Re: frazer 51 France
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 04:57:16 AM »
Hello excuse my English (automatic translator) I am disappointed that you n' did not have to even greet a person in love with the same mark as you and who life far from on your premise. Register since March 02, 2008 pas a hello nothing My passion and my happiness d' to have this frazer will not change. But very astonished by you. here is dissatisfaction d' a small French who continued has to start his car

Weaz

• Specials RULE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:15:00 AM »
Bonjour, Fredryk. Je suis désolé que personne n'ait répondu à ce fil, mais vous devez admettre que la signalisation d'un lien à un forum des véhicules à moteur français pour dire bonjour était un peu énigmatique. Je suis heureux de vous saluer. Vous avez un Frazer 1951 gentil là.
KFOCI #9798

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »
Hey Weaz, a man of many talents--good for you!  I'm glad to see that we are represented in France.

Weaz

• Specials RULE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »
Don't give me too much credit. I am only talented in French so far as I can find a good translator. Deutsch is more my game.
KFOCI #9798

fatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 12:39:46 AM »
hello fred-nice frazer--super color--i have a 51 travler same color-but with only 2 doors-hope more members will write to you and say HEY from the USA
51 Kaiser Traveler--2  door deluxe

fredryck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 11:21:34 AM »
Hello Thank you for your réponces .
Rough to have installed nicely Mammy we passed has a new decoration.
Work I advance m' occupy of the instrument panel l' electricity and little to be painting and when finish yourself I pass to the board. Now qu' it there ace of the place for worked

Weaz

• Specials RULE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »
Fun!

Keep us up to date on your progress.
KFOCI #9798

51henryj

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »
Hello from Canada..  Thats a Clean example.. Nice..

fredryck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 03:41:24 AM »
Here is some news of Granny
First:
We removed all the hurdy-gurdy sheets of old repair (Granny have show to us these laces and it is Pas-de-Calais)
Second:
Recovery of the wiring of the pontiac to sort and include/understand all this fabric d' spider.
Third:
To simplify and connected a beautiful catch of head.
Fourth:
Installation of relay for the code/headlights and the horns and d' a new flasher unit.
Fifth:
SA GOES
Sixth:
It now all will be needed fixed behind the instrument panel and will make a clean installation without risk of problem
Seventh:
I rest (to laugh) if all are well d' here January there will remain to me with dimensions one of l' electricity more qu' ace changed front optics for H 4 /12v

Thank you has all for your support
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 03:45:29 AM by fredryck »

Doc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »
Lucky to have a grille emblem and taillight lenses. Be very careful around them as replacements appear are "virtually" non-existent.
'54 Manhattan
'54 Late Special
'51 Frazer sedan

Doc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 10:02:24 AM »
This '51 doesn't look bad at all......much better than one in my garage that needs some serious bodywork.  Another fine example surfaces.
'54 Manhattan
'54 Late Special
'51 Frazer sedan

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 05:53:43 PM »
Allo,

On the firewall of the car there should be a metal tag with various numbers and letters.  At the spot marked "DR" on the tag, is there a 1 or a 2?  Also, is there a listing at the spot marked "SPEC-FO" on the tag?  If so, does it begin with an F or an FO?

Jack Mueller
Club Historian

fredryck

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »
Hello
 I you sendings two photographs of the plates into private.
 You can m' explained the significance of the letters and the figures
On a site j' read qu' Frazer or Kaiser have to gain a price of beauty ace Monte Carlo in 1951.
have information or documents official has c' do east clean? bond for the photograph

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 07:50:59 PM »
Hi, All

I sent a separate e-mail back to the finder of this car...it was built for sale in the USA and carries the 6,728th 4-door sedan body built out of a run of 7,500 sedans. 

Kaiser-Frazer won a number of overseas Concours d'Elegance awards at Cannes, Brussels, Monte Carlo and other significant events (usually the Kaiser) starting in the 1951 model year.  There are few photographs, but I can see what I can come up with.  On my facebook page which is open to public, there is an album of photos reflecting Kaiser-Frazer or Willys export operations as well as cars overseas and foreign dealers/distributors.   Let me see if I can find something and post it when pictures are changed next week.

Jack Mueller