Author Topic: Automodello 1954 Kaiser Darrin Status Change  (Read 643 times)

Automodello

• View Profile
    • Email
Automodello 1954 Kaiser Darrin Status Change
« on: April 19, 2016, 11:23:33 PM »
Hello,

It has taken a bit longer than I had originally expected for the Automodello 1954 Kaiser Darrin to finally enter the hand-building production process.  Besides being able to make the driver's door displayable in open and closed positions, we were also redesigning our packaging for which this Kaiser Darrin will be the first recipient.

I have noticed since announcing the start of hand-building production that PreOrders have increased.  As a result, I'd like to give an update for those who haven't placed their PreOrder yet:

AM24-KAI-DAR in Champagne White is $299.95 and a build up to 299. 

AM24-KAI-DAR-EE is the Enthusiasts Edition in Robin Egg Blue at $454.95 and limited to 14.  13 have been PreOrdered.

AM24-KAI-DAR-TE are the Tribute Editions at $354.95 each and limited to 54 per color:
-PT Pint Tint is over 60% PreOrdered
-RS Red Sail is over 35% PreOrdered
-YE Yellow Statin is over 50% PreOrdered

All editions will also include 2 removable CanvasTouch tops: Fully erect and boulevard; and, window wings.

If PreOrdered on www.diecasm.com, you can then request a Serial Number from the build quantity per color.

Thank you,
Jim Cowen, CEO
Diecasm, LLC d/b/a Automodello
www.diecasm.com

Automodello

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Automodello 1954 Kaiser Darrin Status Change *** Update
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 11:15:53 PM »
Hello,

Automodello Enthusiasts Edition in Robin Egg Blue is now sold-out and no more PreOrders are being accepted.  With this "sold-out" I've notice PreOrders for other colors have also increased in the last few days too.

The next closest color to be being sold-out is Pine Tint.

Once a color is sold-out, Automodello will not produce more.

Thank you,
Jim Cowen, CEO
Diecasm, LLC d/b/a Automodello
www.diecasm.com
877.343.2276/US and Canada, or +1.847.274.9645/International