Author Topic: 1954-55 Kaiser Manhattan Parts Wanted. New or NOS Plastic Parts & 53 Dragon Also  (Read 927 times)

34LaSalleClubSedan

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi guys, helping a friend with his Kaisers. He needs a 54-55 Manhattan very, very nice used or better yet, NOS, or reproduction Plastic headlight bezel below the headlight with the parking light lens as part of the plastic bezel. Also, would be interested in a pair of NOS Plastic Red taillights for a 54-55 Manhattan as well as the 2 plastic red taillight spears that are part of the taillights and sets in front of the taillights on top of the rear fenders.
NOS plastic horn button for a 53 Dragon.
Maybe other NOS Plastic and Chrome/Stainless parts/Accessories for both the 53 Dragon and 55 Manhattan. Thanks in advance for your advise and help. We are hobbyist and new to Kaisers.  Jim.   :) St.Paul, Minnesota
email: estatecars@earthlink.net

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
34LaSalleClubSedan, are you the gentleman who was the swap meet at the MN State Fairgrounds in May? Had a sign that read "want to buy '54 Kaiser parts" or something to that effect?  If so, I'm the person who mentioned to you that I saw some '54 tail lights at another booth there but they were quite weathered.  I live in Burnsville and drive my '51 Kaiser and my Henry Js quite a bit in the summer.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

34LaSalleClubSedan

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Jake and Fid. My friend just got the 2 Kaisers in the past couple months. I was at the swap meet at the fair grounds, but must have been another hobbyist. Jim