Author Topic: Why do I still care ?  (Read 2309 times)

Bobm90

• View Profile
    • Email
Why do I still care ?
« on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:10 AM »
I guess there is a reason that my e mails about still being unable to sign onto the club web site have gone unanswered, maybe guys from the right coast are unpopular here or some other grand reason that explains why I never even get the courtesy of a e mail back. I guess some people are just too busy, unlike me who never has anything to do. I thought being a dues paying member and contributor to discussion boards when I had some knowledge to add to a topic would be a fun thing and maybe even helpful to someone, just like I thought owning a Kaiser would be, so the question is "why do I still care"? Maybe I should just buy a Hudson. :'(
1931 Model A Ford Deluxe Coupe
1959 Mercury 4 Dr
1958 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Dr
1959 Morris Minor 1000 2 Dr
1954 Kaiser Manhattan 4 Dr

kfnut

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Why do I still care ?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 11:33:40 AM »
I can't seem to sign in either but I am a computer dummy . I need to let the wife try to do it . If she can't get in , then I will contact someone .

kfnut

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 05:19:35 PM »
Deb tried . No good . Something wrong .

Bobm90

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »
Thanks, KF
1959 Mercury 4 Dr

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 05:54:57 PM »
Please contact the club webmaster at: webmaster@kfclub.com

Remember - anyone who does work for the club is a volunteer and occasionally other, more pressing issues get in the way.

amkfken

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »
It must be Bush's fault, I have never been able to get on the website either

Henry's HenryJs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 09:45:53 PM »
As I said on another post I cannot get on the site and have asked for help by email but as of yet no response.
2-51 HenryJ's, 57 wagon 408"BB with 14' Bonair travel trailer,71 Nova 355"SB, 07 2500HD with 26.5 Prowler 5th wheel travel trailer, CDN coordinator for ChevyTalk
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=h

Bobm90

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 09:45:51 AM »
Joe,
 I have sent e mails, at least 6, spaced several weeks apart, to the web master with no response. I understand everyone that works for the club does so on a volunteer basis and life gets in the way sometimes, but if I volunteer to do something it becomes a priority for me, the same way as if it were my job. I am obligated if I volunteer, if I can't get the job done then I won't volunteer or I will ask for help if it becomes overwhelming . There is a sense of responsibility . You are a volunteer and you respond, the club secretary is a volunteer and she responds, I think I have made my point and I am beating a dead horse now seeing as others have had and reported the same problem. And yes that link you posted is the one me and others have been using to no avail.
Bob
1959 Mercury 4 Dr

Chris Luecht

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Jaxcham2
    • View Profile
    • Willow Run KF Parts - NOS, NEW, & USED Parts for Kaiser, Frazer, Henry J, & Darrin
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 07:24:03 PM »
Bob,
In case you haven't received my emails, I have tested your account and it works fine on my end.  Any problems, please contact me at 201-294-8969
Regards,
Chris
Christopher Luecht
KFOCI Life Member LM8866
Webmaster: http://www.kfclub.com
Email: webmaster@kfclub.com

Willow Run KF Parts
http://www.KFparts.com

Bobm90

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 08:54:14 AM »
Chris,
 Thanks for the reply, because you changed my password I can now get onto the site, I am not a computer programmer but I have to assume that my original password was entered incorrectly on the roster as I know that was what I was trying to use was the one listed (I even contacted the club secretary to make sure that was the correct one). Anyway that's all in the past  and everything works finenow, thank you for correcting the problem maybe it's a simple fix like that for other members that can't sign on also. You did a nice job on the site, are there any plans for adding a section where members can post photos? It would be nice to show off our cars and pictures of some of the events members attend, just a thought. Monday was a great day for me (because I could sign on) and now I feel loved again.  ;D
Bob
1959 Mercury 4 Dr

OLDNMKFR

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 11:44:29 AM »
Kudos and Many Thanks for a quick reply Chris. I could not get on the new site because I forgot my password. I made a request LATE last night. I got up this morning, used the link given, followed the instructions and got on right away. I changed my password and BINGO----here I am. I could not expect better service from a paid members and from a volunteer it was exceptional. THANKS AGAIN!

Now if only my wife would let me buy one last Kaiser to go with my 'soon to be an orphan' 1966 Chrysler 300. At least JEEP always soldiers on no matter who owns it!         Bernard  :)
Current Family:
2017 Toyota IM
2003 Toyota Corolla
1997 Buck Skylark Custom
1966 Chrysler 300 Convertible (440 TNT)
Former Family:
1954 Kaiser Manhattan
1954 Kaiser Darrin #137
1948 Kaiser
1951 Kaiser 4 dr w/overdrive