Author Topic: WILLYS SPACE at HERSHEY RNH 33-34  (Read 712 times)

glennstin

• Whomever Dies with the Most AL-TOY Jeeps Wins
    • View Profile
    • Email
WILLYS SPACE at HERSHEY RNH 33-34
« on: September 29, 2022, 10:26:33 AM »
  If you are at AACA MEET at Hershey Tuesday thru Thursday October 4-7 come by, sit a spell and swap Willys Stories.  I'll have some Aero stuff along with DJ3A  Goodies mixed in with usual JEEP CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, JEEPSTER, Al-Toy Models, Lots of Willys Literature, and Willys Special Equipment.  Tell me about your projects, bring pictures.  I really need a good usable F-134 engine.
'55  Custom, Plus a Kansas Parts Car , '59 CJ3B, '50 Jeepster, AL-TOY Jeep Models, Willys Lit. , DJ3A Goodies, Willys History, Willys Special Equipment

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WILLYS SPACE at HERSHEY RNH 33-34
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 12:18:16 PM »
I am looking for the following literature items; good quality scans or photocopies will work as I am after content more than having old pieces of paper:

Kaiser-Willys Trade Letters with pricing and dealer ordering information for 1955 Willys passenger sedans.

Kaiser-Willys Trade Letters with pricing and dealer ordering information for the FC-150 and the FC-170 series trucks, as well as the DJ- series Dispatchers, 1956-1969 model years.

Any Willys-Overland Trade Letters or materials sent out to dealers by distributors that cover pricing and dealer ordering information for Jeeps, Station Wagon, Jeepster and Truck models, 1946-1952 model years.

Such information will help fill a BIG gap in my archive on W-O and Willys Motors vehicles.

glennstin

• Whomever Dies with the Most AL-TOY Jeeps Wins
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WILLYS SPACE at HERSHEY RNH 33-34
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 01:09:24 PM »
Look at my article in KFOCI Quartely, I think Spring 2021 about 1955 Willys Cars.  I'll have to find it.  I have most all the delivery stuff that came with a Bermuda I just sold as well as a 1955 Custom parts car from Kansas.  When I get back from Hershey I'll dig it all out.  Never have found that notification to dealers informing them production was ending on 1955 Willys cars. Then I can scan anything for you to get good copies..   
'55  Custom, Plus a Kansas Parts Car , '59 CJ3B, '50 Jeepster, AL-TOY Jeep Models, Willys Lit. , DJ3A Goodies, Willys History, Willys Special Equipment