Author Topic: 47 Frazer and 51 Henry j at auction  (Read 1009 times)

kfnut

• View Profile
    • Email
47 Frazer and 51 Henry j at auction
« on: May 01, 2016, 09:13:36 AM »
A auction will be held in Newnan GA. May 27-29 where a 47 Frazer and 51 HJ will be auctioned along with tons of really rare items . Look under Preston Evans auction for lots of pictures of items but there is no way to see it all on this site .
 Deb and I were extremely lucky to get a private showing of the cars , motorcycles , juke boxes , slot machines , toys , furniture , signage , gas pumps , pedal cars , bicycles , statues ,  musical instruments , clocks , Coca-Cola machines and signage , athletic eguipment , and too much to list here . There was STUFF we couldn't see in buildings because there was no lighting at the time . Should have taken flashlights .
  The Frazer is not seen on the web sight but the HJ is . Outsides look good . The interiors are fair originals . The engine compartments look complete but not restored at all and need work . The undersides are not restored and are dirty but didn't see any rustout on the Frazer on drivers side . I couldn't get under the HJ as room was tight .
 Read the instructions on the site to attend and bid .
Also saw a Studebaker Land Cruiser in same condition as the KF cars for all our Stude guys .

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: 47 Frazer and 51 Henry j at auction
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 09:35:40 AM »
Link to the site - http://www.prestonopportunities.com/

Lots of stuff!

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 01:32:32 PM »
That would be fun, lots of nostalgia.  The signs and old advertising. I think the money might run out and a person might be able to pick an old nostalgic piece up at a fair price.

I wish I had a dime for every time I saw a "Driving Miss Daisy" car for sale. 
No old cars owned.

Corsairdeluxe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
If anyone goes to the auction. I used to call on a customer in Newnan Georgia. I NEVER missed going to "Sprayberry"s. It's great!

http://www.sprayberrysbbq.com/
Jim Brown aka Corsairdeluxe
10 Henrys and 1 ALLSTATE
behind me. J less at the moment and having irrational thoughts.