Author Topic: New President's Message  (Read 1068 times)

joefrazer

• View Profile
New President's Message
« on: August 06, 2013, 09:36:49 PM »
I am both excited and humbled to be the 20th president of the KFOCI. I have big shoes to fill and an even bigger agenda to tackle. The two big items on my list are:
1. Grow our membership numbers
2. Resume the publication of our club magazine

At the national convention, I formed a committee to help address the agenda items. For those who couldn't attend the meet but would like to be involved in the process, drop me a line either thru email (my address is in the bulletin) or by a personal message on this site. Any and all ideas and opinions are welcome!

More detail soon.

Stay tuned, more to come!

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New President's Message
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 04:12:43 AM »
Please note that I stated during my report in the Membership Meeting that I believe I can deliver on the Magazine and stay within the budget set up by Steve.  A formal package on this is in the works as certain conditions apply.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:19:12 AM by kaiserfrazerlibrary »

ldladyvt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:51:38 AM »
Any help that Bob and I can offer or do - you have it! Best Wishes for your new term of office! Us in VT :)

kdar353

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 12:59:18 PM »
I want to congratulate you and wish you the best. You will do a great job! It is always gratifying to see good leadership have a great impact on any organization. Wish we had some in our Nations capital.
Bill
Darrin #353