Author Topic: AACA Fall Meet - Hershey  (Read 1163 times)

joefrazer

• View Profile
AACA Fall Meet - Hershey
« on: October 04, 2013, 09:57:47 AM »
I know of a half dozen or so KFOCI members attending the fall meet at Hershey next week. I will be there at spaces CH8-9. Anyone else going?

Hollenway

Re: AACA Fall Meet - Hershey
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »
I'll be there....... ( but you already knew that ; o ))) )

Aeroman

• View Profile
    • Willys Aero Survival Count
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:07:30 PM »
Gonna set-up a KFOC membership tent?
Rick Kamen
KFOCI LM4314 since 1979
Willys Aero Survival Count
aeroman@aol.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/willysaero
1954 Willys Aero Eagle "Old Toby"
1964 Ford Econoline panel van
Once owned 11 other Willys Aeros and a Willys wagon, 2 Kaisers, 1 Henry J, plus Studebakers, Hudsons, a Nash and others.

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 02:00:57 PM »
Unfortunately, I can only attend for part of two days so I won't be able to do it this year, but I am considering a larger KFOCI presence for next year. Most other clubs have a hospitality tent so there's no reason we can't do the same!

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »
Just back from the meet and unfortunately, mother nature won this one. It started raining Thursday morning and never stopped. At one point, over an inch of rain fell in about 15 minutes...all compliments of a tropical depression. Many vendors packed up and left by Thursday evening and most were gone by Friday morning. Still, I had a great time as I had a chance to catch up with our club VP, calendar editor, club webmaster, eastern division manager, and many other KF faithful. If you were there and missed chatting with you, it was only due to the torrents of rain that made many of the vendor aisles rivers of unpassable water. Thankfully, all of the swap meet grounds are paved so mud is a thing of the past, however, the campers and Saturday's car show participants will be on very soft ground.

There's always next year!