Author Topic: Allstate 4L 134 engine #2181 for sale: fits Henry J, Willys, welder etc.  (Read 711 times)

mwkpeg

• View Profile
    • Email
Selling an Allstate tagged engine that I found in a welder. Unit ran but smoked. Good oil pressure before removed. Came with a Willys CJ2 head and skid plate style oil pan. Front engine mount is compatible with jeep and welder/generator. Removed head at request of potential buyer who backed out at last minute. Pistons are .040 over and there is no ridge on top of cylinder walls. I was told the engine was rebuilt when it was put in welder but I do not think they freshened up the valves, hence the smoking. Hone the cylinders and rering the engine and clean up the valve train and u have a nice running engine. Has Allstate tag on side of block under distributor says, 4lL134  Ser# 2181. Tag in poor shape. If you have an Allstate this would be a nice block for you. Works in Henry J too. (You will need correct engine mount.) Selling the block with CJ head and skid plate oil pan and Jeep front engine mount. Pan and engine mount still on block. No other engine parts for sale. Asking $400.00. Motivated to sell. Shipping extra. Can ship through Fastenal if you like. Located in Milwaukee. Best wishes; Leo