Author Topic: Darrin #164 sold  (Read 911 times)

KFDarrin#164

• View Profile
    • Email
Darrin #164 sold
« on: June 20, 2020, 06:15:52 PM »
After a year or so thinking about it, i sold my Darrin to a great owner and KF member. 
My family had the Darrin for about 46 years, I was ready for it to go to a new owner.  I appreciate the honor or owning the car and the joy it brought my dad as the owner and also to me (that he passed it down to).  Thanks also to the KF / Darrin owners and this forum for when I have needed questions answered about the Darrin. 
Trust when I say it was hard to turn #164 over to a new owner.  However, it was the right decision.     

G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon)

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Darrin #164 sold
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 10:49:26 AM »
KFDarrin#164,
I got to See Your FB Story & You & Family a True Number One. You hate to let Our Family Vehicles Go.  Happy though when they Go to a Number One Owner. I know the Owner & He will also take Good Care of Darrin 164.

I told Him & He knows My Dragons Come from Wonderful Club Members & had them a Long Time. So I’m lucky & have had Mine for a Long Time. Plus Twin’s to Our Family Original .  It’s Still Owned by a Great Club Member.

I’m so Proud of Our Club. They Help Me Find The Original in 9 Mo. after not knowing its whereabouts in 15 Years  in 1979.

This is So important Today Good Club Members. How many times We see One Sell, Then 6-9 Mouths later For Sale again & Or at a Auction ?
So Sad.

Keep in Touch .

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 09:13:39 PM by G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon) »
Research on All Vinyl Dragons & Dragon List.
G.B. Bonham LM  K.F.O.C. Club.
Also: Vintage Electronics, TV, Stereo, Radio, & Broadcasting.
Looking for Kaye Halbert TV, 27 inch screen mid 50's
made in Culver City, Calif.