Author Topic: K-F PARTS AT FALL CARLISLE  (Read 800 times)

UNCLECHARLIE

• View Profile
    • Email
K-F PARTS AT FALL CARLISLE
« on: September 26, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »
Hello everybody, I am new to the forum. The reason I joined is a friend of mine bought Elwood Dapp’s inventory of brake parts and what turns out to be some of his parts. I work in his warehouse and in partial payment for services I acquired about 5 boxes of K-F parts. Some NOS and some used. I will be at Fall Carlisle in spaces L177, L178 and L179 at the foot of the Car Corral. I would really like to sell it all to one person but if you want to come and pick that’s OK too.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: K-F PARTS AT FALL CARLISLE
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 09:38:35 PM »
I saw something in one of the old car magazines that indicated the Fall swap meet was cancelled due to COVID but the car show part would remain.  Is this true?

UNCLECHARLIE

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 07:22:12 AM »
Yes, the Hershey Flea Market AND Car Show have been cancelled and a show rescheduled for November, BUT Carlisle Fall Show is still on.

UNCLECHARLIE

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 09:27:11 PM »
Chris Luecht has bought the parts. He E-Mailed me today and I sent him pictures and we agreed on a price and he has paid me. If you planned on seeing me at the show and looking at the parts I am sorry there won't be anything to see.