Author Topic: '49 Frazer Owner Has Tried to Join Club  (Read 2172 times)

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
'49 Frazer Owner Has Tried to Join Club
« on: March 09, 2021, 10:24:31 PM »
I came across this 49F on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/classiccars/comments/m1fi9j/figured_youd_like_my_oddball_project_1949_frazer/. Chatted online with the owner, who says he tried to join the club, but never got a confirmation. We need people like them! Please reach out via Reddit if you can help.

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: '49 Frazer Owner Has Tried to Join Club
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 01:45:14 PM »
I came across this 49F on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/classiccars/comments/m1fi9j/figured_youd_like_my_oddball_project_1949_frazer/. Chatted online with the owner, who says he tried to join the club, but never got a confirmation. We need people like them! Please reach out via Reddit if you can help.

Anyone who applies to join the club and pays the appropriate dues is accepted, so it seems to me this owner has confused joining the club with joining this Forum.  Being approved for the Forum does not make you a member of the KFOCI.
Barbara Mueller
1952 Henry J Corsair deLuxe
KFOCI Secretary  secretary@kfclub.com
Bulletin Editor  bulletin@kfclub.com

konrad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 02:18:32 PM »

Did he, through the KFOCI website (not the forum) pay for a membership?  If he did, he should have received some sort of email confirmation of that payment.  Have him send a copy of that confirmation to Jack and/or Barbara...and it will be resolved.
51 Kaiser Deluxe

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 12:49:28 PM »
Did he, through the KFOCI website (not the forum) pay for a membership?  If he did, he should have received some sort of email confirmation of that payment.  Have him send a copy of that confirmation to Jack and/or Barbara...and it will be resolved.

Without knowing his name it's impossible for me to research. The lack of "confirmation" leads me to believe either he did not complete payment of dues or he's talking about the Forum.
Barbara Mueller

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 07:01:24 PM »
I don't know this gentleman at all, but since I saw him on Reddit, I mentioned the club to him, thinking that any additional members for this club would be a benefit to it, as well of course to him. I can't answer any questions about "lack of confirmation," etc., but was merely raising awareness of someone with a very nice Frazer who seemed to have at least some interest in KFOCI.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2021, 10:07:09 AM »
Your idea is a good one, Logan.  With the lack of local or area car shows at present we need to do all each of us can do to make potential members aware of the club, especially if they already have cars. 

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 12:07:13 PM »
I don't know this gentleman at all, but since I saw him on Reddit, I mentioned the club to him, thinking that any additional members for this club would be a benefit to it, as well of course to him. I can't answer any questions about "lack of confirmation," etc., but was merely raising awareness of someone with a very nice Frazer who seemed to have at least some interest in KFOCI.

I agree - we need more members, and he seems a good candidate. Would you mind contacting him through Reddit and asking him to send an email to Secretary@kfclub.com so I can assist him. Thank you.
Barbara Mueller

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 07:37:35 PM »
Done! Hopefully he will contact you. Benefits are mutual.