Author Topic: Two Beautiful Kaisers for sale by Club Members Don Pribble and John Patti  (Read 2098 times)

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Everybody,

This is John Patti (10223) letting you know you that I am putting up for sale a beautiful 1949 Kaiser Special which I purchased from Don Pribble in 2011 then sold a few years later and bought it back in 2019.  The gentleman I sold it to joined the Club and invested close to $10,000 in it.  You can see it in the 2021 calendar listed in January or better yet go to Hemmings.com for a very thorough description and over 4 dozen photographs.  Simply search for a 1949 Kaiser.  The listing price on Hemmings is $18,500 but would love to sell to a club member and will discount the price.  If you wish to contact me I can be reached at 630-428-0984.  The car is in Naperville, IL and ready to go.

Don has a near museum quality 1953 Kaiser Manhattan that he is willing to part with.  If you have seen the car you know how beautiful it is.  If you want details about the car call Don at 217-733-2579

Appreciate your questions and interest.

Johny

rdgodwin1954@gmail.com

• View Profile
    • Email
Any photos available?

konrad

• View Profile
    • Email
Any photos available?

Four dozen for the '49 Special on Hemmings, per the OP's listing.  Careful though...going to Hemmings is like going down a rat hole, drooling...at all that's available.  :)
51 Kaiser Deluxe

JBboomer1950

• View Profile
    • Email
Is the 1949 Kaiser Special sold? Could not find it on Hemmings.com in Classified ads section. Looking for the pictures. Thanks, JohnB KFOCI#16257

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Barbara heard from someone in Wisconsin a couple of days ago.  The person said they bought the 1949 Kaiser Special and he is having it trucked to his house in Wisconsin.  He is a new member to the club (info arrived too late for the June 2022 Monthly Bulletin, should be in July issue).

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Everyone,

I have sold my 1949 Kaiser to a gentleman from Wisconsin.  He knows old classics and has already joined the Club.  Great to have found an enthusiastic and knowledgeable new owner.  I will remain in the Club while going thru Kaiser withdrawal.

Next up is Don Pribble's beautiful '53 Kaiser Manhattan which I think Don has owned for around 30 years.  I have seen the car and it is gorgeous and is museum like quality.  Give Don a call for all the details.  I am sure he will mail you photos.

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
Both of these beautiful cars have been sold.  Thank you for your interest and questions.  Pleasse to say that the cars are in the hands of enthusiastic club members.