Author Topic: Re-joined the club  (Read 1353 times)

Shirley Wallace

• View Profile
Re-joined the club
« on: July 26, 2012, 09:47:30 PM »
I am Merrill Williams daughter, Shirley Wallace. I just went online and paid my dues. I still have my 1953 Henry J and the 1952 Henry J Vagabond. I just sold the 1953 Allstate to friends who are wanting to join the club and restore the car. Unfortunately all of the engines froze up on the cars because my Dad was too ill to start them up periodically. I'm hoping I can get something running for the next El Doradr meet. Wish my husband some luck.

Aeroman

• View Profile
    • Willys Aero Survival Count
    • Email
Re: Re-joined the club
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
Hi Shirley, I remember your Dad well. We corresponded back and forth in the 1980's about a few Willys Aeros that he owned. I still have his head shot photo from when he used to do cowboy movies. Welcome to the club!
Rick Kamen
KFOCI LM4314 since 1979
Willys Aero Survival Count
aeroman@aol.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/willysaero
1954 Willys Aero Eagle "Old Toby"
1964 Ford Econoline panel van
Once owned 11 other Willys Aeros and a Willys wagon, 2 Kaisers, 1 Henry J, plus Studebakers, Hudsons, a Nash and others.

dusty

• MSN Messenger - mr_blueberry30@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 08:04:18 AM »
Glad to have you in the club. I met Merrill when he and his wife lived in Alder point Ca. saw the cars you mentioned including a fiberglass sport car that was a one off that a battery company tried to start up as  a electric car division. the company LOGO was a LIGHTNING STRIKE i have had your Visalia address in my file for years  the cars at Alderpoint were 52 HJ Vagabond Maroon, 53 Allstate Blue , 53 HJ with red leather

Shirley Wallace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 04:06:53 PM »
Dad sold the Willy's before he died.  The Aero Eagle was always my favorite.  At least I still have the Henry J's.