Author Topic: 51 Frazer Hardtop  (Read 1086 times)

joefrazer

• View Profile
51 Frazer Hardtop
« on: October 30, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
I found this on craigslist and know nothing of the car. Seems like a reasonably priced ride...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/3360491346.html

eaglerock75

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 51 Frazer Hardtop
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 01:11:09 PM »
I know a little about this car.  It is listed in the K-F Registry: in the list it is car #18 with the owner given as Campbell in Alberta, Canada.  I guess it was in California at some time, but for years it sat in Fred Walker's storage building.  He offered it to me when I was there four years ago, and I almost bought it from his widow Irma a couple years ago.  It still had receipts in glove box in the Campbell name from Canada, and Fred told me bought it there and towed it down to Colorado.  After discovering it was missing part of the system that ran the vacuum windows, the drive shaft, and had no title, I opted out.  Just a little too much for me to deal with at the time.  But it is a nice, solid car, and seems to be priced well.  This was actually for sale in the KFOCI Bulletin some time ago, being offered by Rudy Phillips.  Not sure if he is the one selling it now.  That's about all I know of this car.  Sure looks nice cleaned up a bit!  If I only had more time, money and energy!!!

Jim Meehan