Author Topic: Thought some of you might enjoy my newest addition to the collection.  (Read 966 times)

rlahammer

• View Profile
In my quest to find all the Kaiser made products I had a VERY nice member contact me and send me this.He was the only person to reply to my ad in the KF newsletter.
The luster deal mirror light flashes...VERY COOL.
 Still looking for original kaiser tins and products. Have good items to trade.
On a related note my 1953 Dragon was invited to attend a Concours d'elegance show in town on June 1st. first real show for my car.
If you have any old kaiser items let me know.

Rob

joefrazer

• View Profile
That's one nice piece of advertising you have there! Most that I've seen have faded compliments of hanging in sunlight for 50 years too long.

Not a common item, for sure!

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
Nice item Rob.  Let me know where that car show is. I'll be in town on June 1 and I'll stop by if I can. The first rally in Hastings is May 31. It would be great to see your Dragon there.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

rlahammer

• View Profile
The show is the second annual  Concours d'Elegance show in Excelsior. Will have one of my muscle cars and the Dragon could use a few votes (have no shot as some national award winning cars come in for this).  Hope to see you and feel free to stop by anytime. I might need my radio in about two years!!