Author Topic: Hershey  (Read 1909 times)

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
Hershey
« on: October 07, 2014, 07:17:02 PM »
Are the cars displayed on the field every day at Hershey?  I have never gone, but will be able to this year, and the only day I can make it is Saturday.  Never having been, I am not sure what it is like.  Also, if any KF members are there, I want to be sure to stop by and see the cars.

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Hershey
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 07:35:45 PM »
The swap meet starts on Wednesday, although many vendors arrive on Tuesday to set up. The car corral (cars for sale) runs from Tuesday thru Saturday. The judged car show is on Saturday. It's best to get the at dawn and stand on the bridge between Chocolate and Green fields so you can watch the cars enter the show field. The field itself is on the far end of Green field.

Several of us from the KFOCI will be there. I'm leaving in a few hours!

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 08:03:54 PM »
Great, I will hope to see you there with my son!

jake

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 10:53:10 PM »
Jim did you see this car?..
EX- Member #7416 

NO Club.. 

Just a lone wolf..

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:05:31 AM »
The AACA meet (Hershey) has been great. Big crowds and good weather...so far...have made for a good show. I've met several new and long time KFOCI members, many for the first time, and all have had great things to say about the club.

There are two KFs in this year's car corral, a 53 Dragon and a 53 HJ Corsair. Both are nice cars that hopefully will find new homes with club members.

More later!

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 08:20:08 AM »
Two Henry J's and two Willyses: a '54 and a '55.  Looked good.  I didn't see any full sized Kaisers or Frazers.

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 09:30:54 AM »
Does the KFOCI have a booth at Hershey each year?  That is a good way to attract new members maybe?
No old cars owned.