Author Topic: Kaiser dragon fender script  (Read 2650 times)

mow4alivn

• View Profile
    • Email
Kaiser dragon fender script
« on: November 04, 2009, 07:50:00 AM »
I have 2 sets of kaiser dragon fender scripts one set for each fender. They are in good shape but some of the gold has flaked off in places I believe they are nos. anybody got an idea of what they may be worth? When I bought my kaiser it had been sitting in a barn for 20+ yrs and the back seat area and trunk area was full of new and used kaiser parts. Actually there was no back seat and parts were piled to the ceiling. Looking to put them on ebay just wondering if it is worth the trouble.

Thanks

mow4alivn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser dragon fender script
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
Anybody got a rear seat for a 53 manhattan that may live in Illinois or surrounding state? Doesn't have to be in real good condition as I am redoing my interior completely.

montefrazer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »
Jacks Auto Ranch http://www.jacksautoranch.com/frame.htm in Wisconsin has a few Kaisers in it. They are in bad shape from sitting for many years but mostly complete. Don't remember the years, but you can contact them for more info.

mow4alivn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »
Thanks montefrazer I'll give them a call.

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »
Hello...got a list of available items? I'm after a few different items for my Kaisers.
By the way, the Dragon script ought to be worth $25 or so each. Even if they are NOS, they will need redone for show and that's where the big money comes in!

mow4alivn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »
Thanks for the info on the price range, As of right now I just stored all the parts in a shed. Eventually I will try to figure out what parts go to what years of cars. I think alot of it is for 54 models. The gentleman I bought the car from told me his father worked at kaiser and knew Henry Kaiser personally and somehow he ended up with quite a few new parts for kaisers and just stored them in a few kaiser cars he had in storage. The car I bought was one of the cars with several parts in it.
Right now I'm trying to get my car done (it's a basket case) so I don't want to sell anything till I know what I need. I just know it's not a dragon so I don't need the emblems. So off to ebay they go. I will post the ebay item number here when I list them if anyone may be interested.

Thanks   

mow4alivn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 12:33:58 AM »
I have listed the dragon scripts on ebay if anyone is interested the item number is 260503375537

jmxkf1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 11:55:21 AM »
Hi,
I'm looking for the "Kaiser" part of the Kaiser Dragon fender script for right side.  Does anyone have that?    thanks,   Jim