Author Topic: 1952 KAISER DELUXE FOR SALE  (Read 4152 times)

bklynknight

• View Profile
1952 KAISER DELUXE FOR SALE
« on: December 30, 2009, 12:45:55 PM »
I AM SELLING MY CLASSIC CAR COLLECTION I HAVE A 1952 KAISER DELUXE WAS PARTIALLY RESTORED  SEVERAL YEARS AGO BY JACK MUELLER  MOTOR WAS REBUILT,BODY REPAINTED,SOME RECHROME, VERY STRAIGHT BODY NEVER WRECKED,NOS RADIATOR,EXTREMELY SOLID UNDERSIDE,FACTORY OVERDRIVE, GOOD WIDE WHITEWALL TIRES,CAR HAS VERY RARE FACTORY OPTIONS, ALL VYNAL PORTIONS OF THE INTERIOR ARE IN NICE SHAPE, COULD USE THE FABRIC AREAS REDONE ,HAS VERY NICE HEADLINER AND DASH, I HAVE NOS FLOOR COVERINGS THAT GO WITH THE CAR AS WELL AS A REBUILT ORIGINAL RADIO W/ FACEPLATE AND KNOBS, ALSO SOME LITERATURE OF THE HISTORY OF THIS CAR FROM THE DAY IT WAS AT THE KAISER PLANT UP THROUGH THE RESTORATION WORK THAT WAS DONE I CAN STORE THE CAR INDOORS FREE UNTIL SHIPPING IS SET UP AS A COURTESY TO THE BUYER I CAN EMAIL PHOTOS EMAIL OR CALL 510-333-3650 DAYS PST FOR MORE INFO

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1952 KAISER DELUXE FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »
Please tell us where you live and how much you are asking for your Kaiser and we would like to know what your other cars are that are for sale.  Some of the members have interests in other than K-F.   Pictures are a great help too.  Thanks
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
It is my understanding from the person I sold the car to in March 2009 that he was unable to hold on to it (it already sported a For Sale sign at the 2009 Orphan Car Show in Ypsilanti, first weekend in June) and also that he sold it and the car ended up in California. 

Had I known this would have happened, I wouldn't have sold it.

Jack Mueller

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 10:54:38 PM »
Does anyone know what the "very rare factory options" refer to?

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 12:12:18 AM »
If this is indeed the car I used to own, it has a working rear window wiper (rubber hoses may need replacement due to age), sav-a-battery filler caps on the battery (Tractor Supply Co. offers or until recently offered a 6-volt type 1 case with screw on caps), ventshades, trunk light and a rear window defogger (air circulator).  When voltage is applied at the defogger unit, it will operate normally.  Either the switch under the dash went bad or there is a wiring issue that needs attention.  All the items listed were NOS Kaiser-Frazer accessory items...I still have boxes and instruction sheets for everything but the vent shades.

WORD OF WARNING:  Verify ALL the numbers on the tags for this car.  Anyone interested in the vehicle should forward them to me via e-mail and I will confirm.  Also, look at the car yourself...this has been through at least 2 different owners since I sold it in March 2009 so I do not stand behind car condition, equipment, etc.

Jack Mueller