Author Topic: 53 manhattan ( parts car?) & 54 special for sale  (Read 1177 times)

Orphanauto

• View Profile
    • www.orphanauto.webs.com
    • Email
53 manhattan ( parts car?) & 54 special for sale
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:38:39 PM »
There is a aution invovling over 200 cars in Jane Mo, on the 71 just before Arkansas. The autin is this coming Saturday, the 28th of April. I went to see what was there, The 53 Kaiser Manhattan had floor rust, and needed alot of tlc or great parts car, but was mostly complete. It has been sitting for a long tine, automatic, has radio. The 54 is a special, with maroon top, off white body, better then the 53, but still needs restored, seemed to have solid floors, tail lights are busted up. I'll try to get a few photos downloaded later if I can. There are alot of 40's 50's 60's stuff there. IF anyone needs parts off one, let me know, I may buy one and send you the parts you need for the price of the car, please let me know, I am not selling, just passing the info. thanks,
1953 Kaiser Manhattan 4-door

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 53 manhattan ( parts car?) & 54 special for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:33:34 AM »
You should pick one up as a 2nd KF car. Collectors collect more then one! And those have the greatly added benefit of being so close to you.  Transport costs are killing purchases of all project cars unfortunately.

There was a seller of a 50 Kaiser in Iowa that called me 3 months back and gave me a delivered price of his 50 Kaiser project car. I think it was $1100 delivered. Not a bad deal. I'm not a huge 50 Kaiser fan but considering everything else I have seen is so far away, it might be a good pick up, same for the 53 Manhattan for you.  Not sure about the 54 Special
No old cars owned.