Author Topic: Car show Greenfield Mo. June 27th  (Read 2004 times)

Orphanauto

• View Profile
    • www.orphanauto.webs.com
    • Email
Car show Greenfield Mo. June 27th
« on: April 06, 2009, 10:51:45 AM »
I just bought my 53 Kaiser Manhattan, and haven't had a chance to meet anyone in the KF club yet, So I am posting this. I live in a small mayberry type town Pop. 1358, Biggest town in the county. Anyway, every year we have a car show and other things then the big fireworks the Saturday BEFORE the 4th. This year is June 27th, we are between Springfield Mo. and Jolpin Mo. I would love to see a few other KF products there. We only have about a dozen cars every year, mostly hotrods, I would love to have any members in the area come. It cost $10.00 for entry, but if you come you will have a great time, I for one would love to meet others in the club, and this would be cool to me, and you. If you come i will even make a lunch for us, no hotdog, something nicer, haha. Thanks... you can email me at orphanauto@mail.com or reply here, I read these alot, thanks...
1953 Kaiser Manhattan 4-door

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Car show Greenfield Mo. June 27th
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »
Thanks for the nice invitation!  It would be fun to attend.  I live sometimes in St. Joseph and most of the car shows around there are also street rods.  Watch our Kaiser Frazer Bulletin and you will find K-F only meets in the Midwest,  Find one that is fairly close to you and you will meet wonderful people and see great cars.  That is when you will really get hooked on K-F Willys cars!
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom