Author Topic: Priceless Stainless Steel Dragon Drip Molding  (Read 2246 times)

Weaz

• Specials RULE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Priceless Stainless Steel Dragon Drip Molding
« on: May 30, 2009, 05:35:23 PM »
I I recently acquired the stainless drip molding off a '53 Dragon for another Kaiser owner. The trouble I am having is that the other owner wants me to name my price. I have no idea what it is worth. I purchased it along with some other parts, so I don't have a real value for them. It's the Stainless drip molding, the end "darts", and the stainless molding under the rear windshield. I want to give a fair price, but If they are worth eleventybillion dollars, I don't want to just give them away for fifty bux.

Anyone know their actual value?

so embarrassing.  :-\
KFOCI #9798

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Priceless Stainless Steel Dragon Drip Molding
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »
Stainless lasts forever and those parts must be on every junk hulk that is resting in the weeds all over the land.  Obviously your buyer does not have many connections for getting parts for his car but that does not make the parts rare or valuable.  If you are not in the parts much and you do not need them why not give the guy a break, make his day, and feel good about about helping to get another nice Kaiser on the road.  That is part of what makes our club so great!
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

Weaz

• Specials RULE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Priceless Stainless Steel Dragon Drip Molding
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »
Well, I was thinking he could buy me lunch, but then maybe he'd rather pay than feed me. I can put away the food. Ha!
KFOCI #9798