Author Topic: It's a Small World  (Read 843 times)

JoeKeys2010

• View Profile
    • Email
It's a Small World
« on: January 03, 2014, 10:11:46 PM »
I received a message from a fellow club member Tom Quirk a few days back and we connected via the telephone.  He is from Syracuse NY but has inlaws in Fitzgerald, GA where I live.  He was recently in town but unfortunately we had not met then and I did not get to meet him while in town.  I hope to meet him next time he is in town visiting with family.  I very much enjoyed the phone call, he had good advice and a few tips.

Being new to this group it was nice to connect.  I very much enjoy working on my Kaiser when I can find the time and the club members have been very helpful in getting my car in better shape.  I first met KF folks at a meet in Mobile Alabama somewhere around 2000.  I still have photos of the cars and fond memories of how friendly the KF folks were to me and my wife (and at the time we did not own a KF product.)

Look forward to getting to meet more folks as time goes by.  Hope to have my car completed (if ever you get an old car completed) in the spring.  I suspect the chroming part will take the longest amount of time.  Thanks again.
1949 Kaiser Deluxe
1964 Ford Custom (Galaxie)
1960 Metropolitan

retired wrench

• View Profile
Re: It's a Small World
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 10:58:48 PM »

Folks connected by a common interest make good friends.

BigDave LM6174

• 1951 Kaiser Deluxe & 1952 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
    • MSN Messenger - dball344@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's a Small World
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 01:53:16 AM »
Folks with old Kaisers also leave oil drops in the friends driveway.  :)
Big Dave
KFOCI LM 6174
Whittier, CA.
1951 Kaiser Deluxe
1952 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
1958 Lido 14 Sailboat W/Trailer
1958 Carry All Trailer