Author Topic: 49 Kaiser available  (Read 671 times)

709karl

• View Profile
    • Email
49 Kaiser available
« on: April 24, 2015, 04:20:53 PM »
49 Deluxe Kaiser I doubt that anyone would want  the thing...seems these things are a white elephant on the market. If anyone is self punishing enough to want a Kaiser, I'd be glad to sell mine for an outrageous price. I've surely got enough into it.  If you really want one of the nicest original examples which apparently has a crack in the block, let me know. Original seats & door panels, never a speck of rust, laser-straight body with one show quality paint job about 10 years ago, all stainless polished.  Not restored but original with a repaint because the car was from a dry California climate & the highly metallic color wouldn't shine.   You may have gathered, I'm a discouraged camper...closest to 10K gets it. My loss is your foundation for a beautiful classic car.

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 49 Kaiser available
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 05:40:50 PM »
Hi Karl,  We're sorry to see you so upset about your car.  Why not have someone check out the engine and find out what it needs.  Hopefully not too much but if it does need an engine they are readily available and will make your car very dependable.  '49 Kaisers and Frazer's are among the best riding of all the breed  and make a great road car.  It  won't bring much needing an engine but it looks great and deserves to run as good as it looks.  Check the vendors that have been recommended to you as they are all Kaiser members and have great reputations.  Also Art Griffin in Melbourne Fla had some parts cars that were free for the taking.  You might check with him to see if he still has some available with an engine.  Good luck and keep us posted.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:11:30 PM by Gordie »
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom