Author Topic: AERO WILLYS Front Suspension Parts - NOS  (Read 1033 times)

glennstin

• Whomever Dies with the Most AL-TOY Jeeps Wins
    • View Profile
    • Email
AERO WILLYS Front Suspension Parts - NOS
« on: July 17, 2022, 05:26:16 PM »
  While sorting some boxes of my old dealership gatherings I found a bunch of AERO NOS front suspension stuff.  Just a pile of parts, almost no part numbers.  If you can send measurements of exactly what you need, I'll try to help.  There's a pretty good picture to help in FAXON'S reprint Parts Book P.193.  Over the span of 1952-1955 there seeem to be lots of changes so you need to know exactly what you need. I can deliver any or all to Waterbury, VT Show August 12-13, also Hershey this fall.  PM me if you have needs.
'55  Custom, Plus a Kansas Parts Car , '59 CJ3B, '50 Jeepster, AL-TOY Jeep Models, Willys Lit. , DJ3A Goodies, Willys History, Willys Special Equipment

glennstin

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: AERO WILLYS Front Suspension Parts - NOS
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 07:33:51 AM »
  This stuff includes NOS trunnions, both upper and lower.  I don't have part numbers so if there are differences between years 1952-1955, you'll have to know exactly what you need.
'55  Custom, Plus a Kansas Parts Car , '59 CJ3B, '50 Jeepster, AL-TOY Jeep Models, Willys Lit. , DJ3A Goodies, Willys History, Willys Special Equipment

aero-eagle

• 740-285-2298
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 11:22:05 AM »
what do you want for all of it and can you send pics please, thnx, aero-eagle, doug

glennstin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 12:33:21 PM »
I've just sold my two Bermudas and trying to match up what fits.  When I get done I'll try to post pix, but without specific dimensions it'll be risky.

edohan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 08:07:14 PM »
Hello Glen ,
I am also interested in the whole thing, please send me photos and your asking price .
I have seven 1953-1955 projects, all HydraMatic, I need the parts for my projects only , not for resale .
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 08:10:55 PM by edohan »
1947 Willys Jeep
1950 Willys Jeepster
1955 Willys Bermuda
1954 Willys Eagle Custom Project
Two 1953 Willys Aero Ace HydraMatic Projects
1954 Willys Eagle Deluxe HydraMatic Project

tinajkd59

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 10:53:40 AM »
I would like all the 55 custom parts. PLEASE! Just for my 55 2 tone green. Especially want those lower trunnions. Please call or email me at 435 590-2757 or tinajkd@hotmail.com. THANK YOU!

glennstin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 05:57:19 PM »
Please everybody understand I don't have any part numbers, Just a bunch of heavy stuff. There were many changes thru the '52-'55 models. I don't want to pack them up, my health is poor.  My grandchildren are helping me get to VAE Show in WAterbury VT. Aug. 11-13 and also Hershey in Oct.  If a plan for someone to meet at one of these shows can happen, I want this stuff to get to enthusiasts that can use it.  Here's  pix of my '55 Custom I got out of FL. and havin' fun with this summer in Maine.

MarkH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2022, 10:02:14 AM »
If anyone is planning to go to VT or PA for these parts they should also consider calling Peter DeBella (jeeps) in NY to see if he still has a collection of Aero parts. He buys out old Willys & Jeep parts inventories for his jeep sales. He told me for a couple years he had about a pick-up load of assorted Aero parts he wants to sell. He's too busy to sort & make a list, he wants someone to show up in person, make an offer & load them up.
Fully restored '54 Aero Lark
Rusty '58 Austin Healey 100-Six
Barely running'74 Chevelle Malibu

glennstin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2022, 01:53:12 PM »
The Parts are All SOLD.