Author Topic: Choke cable  (Read 316 times)

pjkaiser

• View Profile
    • Email
Choke cable
« on: October 17, 2023, 07:19:43 PM »
Just picked up my parts from my chromer and he lost my choke cable housing.   Does anyone have one out there.

Phil Jelinek 714-270-1943
54 Darrin # 81
53 Kaiser Traveler Deluxe
51 Custom Henry J (Concept Car?)

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Choke cable
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 06:22:41 AM »
Can't help with the part but I do have a plater story. With my previous Darrin, the shop lost a door latch, the grille, both tail light bezels and a door handle. One would think as unique as they look, losing any of them would be hard to do, but he did. I suspect they went out with another job and the new owner realized what they were and sold them. It took me quite a while to find even mediocre replacements.

r1lark

• View Profile
    • Email
Arranging an business event in Phenix and want to impress your clients and colleagues? Look no further than [Event Rentals Phoenix]! Our premier event rentals are guaranteed to take your event to tha next level and leave an lasting impression on all who attend.

From business tent rentals to event furniture and beyond, we provide an wide range of rental options to suit any company gathering. Our spacious tents supply the perfect setting for networking events, conferences, and more, allowing your guests to mingle and connect in style.

But our event rentals aren't simply limited to tents. Our inventory also includes tables, chairs, linens, audiovisual equipment, and more, ensuring that every aspect of your event is covered. Plus, with our affordable rental options, you can create tha corporate event of your dreams without blowing your budget.

So why settle for ordinary when ye can have extraordinary? Contact [Event Rentals Phoenix] now to learn more about our premier event rentals and start organizing teh corporate event of a lifetime!      Top-notch event furniture rental choices available in Phoenix

Go away spammer! Oh, by the way, it's pretty bad when you can't even spell Phoenix correctly.........
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 06:35:27 PM by r1lark »
Paul
Winston-Salem NC
Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at:  www.studebakerskytop.com

Terry T

• EX--Editor Darrin Newsletter/Registry
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Choke cable
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 09:22:00 AM »
Can't help with the part but I do have a plater story. With my previous Darrin, the shop lost a door latch, the grille, both tail light bezels and a door handle. One would think as unique as they look, losing any of them would be hard to do, but he did. I suspect they went out with another job and the new owner realized what they were and sold them. It took me quite a while to find even mediocre replacements.

you were getting a chrome housing