Author Topic: List of parts available through club  (Read 2453 times)

shel

• View Profile
    • Email
List of parts available through club
« on: October 27, 2015, 10:54:20 PM »
I'm new at the forum experience and hope to get some direction here. Is there a list of parts that the club offers to members? How do I go about buying something if there is a list? I've joined the club and had hoped the handbook would shed some light on this. Any help appreciated.
Shel

Bobm90

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: List of parts available through club
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 09:49:45 AM »
Jake,
Thanks for that it's helpful to me also, is there anyway that whoever is responsible for maintaining the site maintain a current list of parts available thru the club? I know it's inside the Monthly magazine rear cover but a  listing Category which is updated often, located right on our home page would be helpful, not a parts wanted or for sale board but in addition to that, something that can be changed by one of the club officers only when a new item is produced and available for sale.
1931 Model A Ford Deluxe Coupe
1959 Mercury 4 Dr
1958 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Dr
1959 Morris Minor 1000 2 Dr
1954 Kaiser Manhattan 4 Dr

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: List of parts available through club
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 01:59:59 PM »
The list in the back of the Bulletin is the current list of available parts.  It is maintained by the Manufacturing Fund and as new products are added  the list is corrected for the latest Bulletin.  Some slow selling items are deleted when the existing supply runs out so if you see something that you need it will not be on the list forever.
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom